Date of original issue: January 1, 2004
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
- Teleclass International Services, Inc. web sites do not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- All personal information held or collected by this department is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that at any point of collection you will be asked for consent to collect your information, and you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- Teleclass International Services, Inc. employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our web site, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- Teleclass International Services, Inc. occasionally uses "cookies" to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. The cookies we use do not allow us to identify individuals.
They are compiled into statistical information on traffic patterns and are used to assess site efficiency. The system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them, and the refusal of cookies will not affect the site performance or restrict your ability to access information from this site. (A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
- Information on individual visitors is used by Teleclass International Services, Inc. employees who need to know the information in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another department if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individually identifiable profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside Teleclass International Services, Inc.
- Any message which you may send to the webmaster for this site will go to Develigent, LLC, a corporation which is not part of Teleclass International Services, Inc.. Information concerning the functioning of the site is provided to the webmaster so that they can propose adjustments to the site to maximize its effectiveness. Develigent, LLC is bound by a contract with Teleclass International Services, Inc. to treat any personal information they receive in relation to this web site as though it is covered by the provisions of the Privacy Act. Any questions, concerns or complaints you may have about how Develigent, LLC is handling personal information from this site should be directed to the Teleclass International Services, Inc. Privacy Co-ordinator as listed below.
Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Privacy Act in Teleclass International Services, Inc. may be directed to Rebecca Hanson the President of Teleclass International Services, Inc. by e-mail to or by calling (250) 472.1947 or writing to
110 - 174 Wilson St. Suite 348
Victoria, BC V9A-7N7